1. Narrow difficult clothing choices down to pajamas or pajamas.
2. Plenty of free time for questioning life choices, hating self.
3. Avoid being part of problematic consumerist culture by never having money to buy anything.
4. Get to relive formative years by constantly being at parents house and crying a lot.
5. Makes you seem cool, edgy.
6. Get really good at telling people you’re taking some time to find yourself.
7. Really get to take your napping skills to the next level.
8. Catch up on all your TV shows, about happy, successful, employed people. Slowly grow to resent them.
Hes been painstakingly EVing the team he used against me for the past month and a half in heart gold haha (flex) (cool)